My First Library Bundle
It is recommended that parents read aloud to children every day, starting as soon as babies are born.
Reading to a baby teaches them about communication and helps them build listening, memory and vocabulary skills, all while teaching them about the world around them.
These 5 books are a great place to start when building your baby's first library.
This bundle includes:
- Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes - A celebration of baby fingers, baby toes, and the joy they - and the babies they belong to - bring to everyone, everywhere, all over the world!
- Peek-a-Who? - This guessing-game board book takes the most loved baby and toddler game and puts it in book form! Colorful pictures and simple rhyming texts help children guess what's peeking through the die-cut windows.
- Whoever You Are - This rhythmic board book celebrates the diversity in our world and the fact that, inside, we are all the same - wherever and whoever we are.
- TouchThinkLearn: Colours - This book is designed to offer the youngest learners an irresistible opportunity to explore colours in a hands-on, multisensory way.
- TouchThinkLearn: Shapes - This book is designed to offer the youngest learners an irresistible opportunity to explore shapes in a hands-on, multisensory way.